Cat Boarding Activites
While our luxurious Kitty Park provides sumptuous surroundings and spacious rooms, we know that our feline guests enjoy activities, too. Activities can be added to their stay and will provide additional personalized attention and stimulation for your kitten or cat while you’re away.
- Porch Time: 15 minute supervised playtime on the screened in porch.
- Personal Play and Cuddles: 10 minutes of play with toys and cuddles from staff.
- Cat Activity Package: 15 minutes of supervised play on the screened porch and 10 mins of personal play and cuddle time.
Note – Activities cost is in addition to boarding.
When considering activities for your pet, consider the following** from Tufts University School of Veterinary Medicine:
- Exercise helps keep pets healthy, agile and limber.
- Cats need physical and mental stimulation each day.
- Exercise reduces the incidence of digestive problems and constipation. Exercise helps prevent depression.
- Exercise helps prevent boredom and channels the cat’s energy in an acceptable direction.
- It’s a good way to help a timid or fearful cats build confidence and trust.